Our Charter Golf Membership provides full access to all Club facilities andincludes the added benefits of a refundable membership deposit as defined in the by-laws. Charter Membership allows immediate family members access to the golf course at Hopkinton Country Club and participating reciprocal clubs upon selection of a corresponding dues level for each family member.
Charter Members also receive the following important benefits:
- Full Member Reciprocal Privileges at participating “Freedom Trail” partners.
- Gender Neutral Policy for designation of Primary Members.
- Seven Day advance tee time reservations.
- Preferred access to golf instruction and golf related clinics
- Annual ability to name designated golfers within the family with no subsequent waiting period for privileges.
- Priority in issuance of lockers and bag storage facilities should wait lists develop for these facilities.
- Golf Range privileges included in the membership dues
- Access to the Club’s Tournament and League Programs
- Unlimited use of the Club’s Pool, Tennis, Exercise and Clubhouse facilities with no payment of court or pool fees for immediate family members.
For further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact JoAnn Parks, Club Manager at 508-435-4630 x 307 or email@example.com.