Food is an important part of a private party in Hopkinton. Whether you’re organizing a small business party or a private celebration, you need to have proper service and enough food for your guests. You should design a menu that will appeal to all your guests and ensure that the portions are right and the taste is great. However, deciding how much food needs to be served isn’t always an easy task.
Most people overcompensate and arrange for too much good, or underestimate and have to deal with the embarrassment of too little food. At Hopkinton Country Club, we believe that you don’t need to worry about the amount of food served if you plan properly. Here are some tips that’ll help you do just that.
1 – Determine your requirements
The first step to plan the adequate amount of catering for your private party in Hopkinton is to figure out what you need. For this, you just need to ask yourself a few questions:
- How many guests will attend?
- How long will the party last?
- And what type of event is it?
The answer to these questions will give you a general idea about the requirements of your party.
2 – Figure out how many appetizers or hors d’oeuvres will be needed
This depends on the type of private party in Hopkinton you’re organizing. If it’s a simple cocktail party that won’t be serving a proper meal, you’ll need 13 to 15 hors d’oeuvres per person. For a buffet-style service, you might need to add more. For lunchtime parties, 1 to 3 per person would do. For evening or dinner parties, plan for 3 to 5 hors d’oeuvres per guest.
3 – For the Primary meals
- Breakfast – This meal would require a single serving of 5oz with at least 2 beverage options, 2 sides, and a minimum of 2 pastries.
- Lunch – The main entrees should be 5oz per serving, with 2 to 4 appetizers, 2 to 3 sides, with 1 or 2 beverages.
- Dinner – This meal would require 3 to 5 appetizers, a soup or a salad, a main course of about 7oz, 2 to 3 sides, 2 to 3 beverages, and a dessert per guest.
If you want a memorable private party in Hopkinton, don’t hesitate to contact us at Hopkinton Country Club. Just fill in this contact us form or give us a call at 508 435 4630. You can direct your calls to specific departments by calling the numbers listed on our contact us page.
Copyright © Hopkinton Country Club