Our Executive Chef will provide you with an incredible menu selection, custom culinary creations, and outstanding presentation on your special day.
We offer three wedding packages priced from $80-$120 per person. (Wedding venues near me)
In the case that you are looking for something a little different it would be our pleasure to work with you and build the reception of your dreams from scratch!
If you want to treat your most treasured guests to a truly memorable day, call us today to schedule a tour of our Ballroom.
Please Click here to request more information about our wedding services.View Menuthey say
The next time your company is looking for an off-site meeting, keep us in mind.
Hopkinton Country Club specializes in small to mid size business meetings during the week.
Wireless Internet Access
Golf Clinic Breaks
Dedicated Meeting Manager
Audio Visual Needs
Choose one of our meeting packages or contact us so they we may develop a program customized to your companies individual needs.
Please click here to request more information on our corporate event services.View Menuthey say
Share with us your vision of the perfect event and we will make it happen!
Bar / Bat Mitzvah
Class / Family Reunion
Our creative Culinary Team is waiting to create a menu especially for your event.
Please click here to request more information on our social event services.View Menu BAR/BAT MITZVAH MENUthey say
Outings and Charity Tournaments
A great golf outing is a wonderful way to recognize your valued clients and staff members. If your focus is fundraising, we’ve worked with dozens of organizations to help them meet their annual goals.
Over the past 10 years, the Club has assisted our clients in raising almost two million dollars for their respective causes.
The Club allows private groups to reserve the clubhouse and golf course for corporate and charity outings each Monday of the golf season (excluding major holidays). To reserve the Club for your event, we require a minimum field of 80 players. Groups of up to 144 golfers can be accommodated.
Pricing for all outings includes greens fees, golf cars, use of driving range, tournament scoring and staffing, golf shop credit for each golfer and exclusive use of an appropriate-sized function room.
The club can also accommodate smaller groups of up to 16 golfers on select weekdays throughout the season. These smaller groups customarily play as part of a partial or full-day business meeting.
As many of our clients return year after year, many of the available Mondays during the golf season are already reserved.
If you would like to inquire as to the availability of your desired date, please click here.
A club representative will respond to your request within 48 hours.
(508) 435-4630 ext. 307
- “We just had the best day and couldn’t have done it without you! All of our guests RAVED about the food and the Ballroom at the Club. It was such a beautiful & memorable day. We’re trying to figure out some reason why we can have another party there!!! Thank you”
- “HCC – Best kept secret in the Metrowest area. The room is gorgeous, food perfect, and the coordinator is so easy to work with. Great place for pictures. I cannot say enough how they exceeded my expectations.”
- “We had such a great time. Our only complaint was that the night went by too quickly, but the service at HCC was absolutely superb!”
- “I wanted to take a minute and thank-you for helping to make my recent staff meeting at the club a success. We had various last minute changes with conference calls and side-bar meetings. Every challenge was met by your staff with professional courtesy & promptness. – EMC”
social event reviews
- “We’ve held two of our children’s Bat Mitzvah’s at HCC in the last five years. You make everything so easy!”
- “The food was amazing and your staff could not have been kinder or more professional. You are all a part of the wonderful memory we now have of that very special day.”
golf outing reviews
- “I have been involved for all 15 years with the Central Mass Make A Wish Golf Tournament. We had it for the third year in a row at HCC this last Monday. They did an excellent job AGAIN, thank you”
golf outing reviews
– Jason Torres, Director of Foundation Relations
* These fields are required.