The HCCCF remains grateful for the generous financial support it has received. Donations from this year’s Foundation Day and Evening Gala will support the following programs:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Mass/Metrowest, which helps children academically and socially through professionally supported mentor relationships in the surrounding Metrowest area,
- The Michael Carter Lisnow Respite Center in Hopkinton, which serves hundreds of families by providing emotional and physical support to individuals with disabilities,
- Tenacity, a Worcester-based tennis/fitness and reading program helping 500 under-served youth with safe and free programs to low income families. Athletic activities are combined with literacy programs to create academic success and motivation,
- Children’s Hospital Adolescent Substance Abuse Program to provide training to local guidance counselors, teachers, first responders, parent and teens on substance abuse awareness,
- Continuing support of the Make –A-Wish Foundation of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, YMCA’s School’s Out Program, Food Pantry Breakfast, Serenity House, Read to Me Mommy Program, Friends of Southborough Youth Commission, Ashland Emergency Fund and college scholarships to local students.