People often struggle to find a good place to establish their family and raise their children. They want to make sure their loved ones have the peace and security they deserve. Places like Hopkinton are exactly what you need if you’re looking for a family-friendly environment. Recently, Hopkinton was declared the 4th safest city in Massachusetts, and Boston Magazine and Niche considers it one of the best places to live in.
Hopkinton is well-known as the start point of the famous Boston Marathon. It’s located on the intersection of route 90 and 495; so residents enjoy a very comfortable commute to Boston. Hopkinton is home to a number of stunning historical properties that visitors and residents can explore to their heart’s content. You can settle into a welcoming and beautiful neighborhood with ample greenery and friendly families.
Why Does Hopkinton Rank High?
Hopkinton is featured in almost every list on this subject because it’s such a great place to reside in. While it’s a beautiful city, it also offers a number of other benefits aside from aesthetics:
- Great Schools – Hopkinton has amazing public schools from elementary to high school. No matter where you live in the city, your children will be zoned for a fine educational institution.
- Education Rate – Hopkinton enjoys a relatively high rate of education, and almost 50% of its population has a bachelor’s degree or higher educational qualification.
- Family Amenities – The city provides easy access to family amenities like parks, gardens, libraries, outdoor recreational centers, etc. You have country clubs that offer a number of activities like golf. You can also indulge in water-related activities in one of the three lakes in the city. Hopkinton has a bird sanctuary, an archeological district, and a trail system as well.
- Young Population – Around 20% of the population is under the age of 14 so your young children will have many friends to play with.
- Safety – Hopkinton is a very safe place to live in as it has a very low crime rate. There are only 0.13 violent crimes per thousand and 6.18 property crimes per thousand in the city.
You can get in touch with us at Hopkinton Country Club though the contact us form or give us a call on 508 435 4630. You can direct your calls to specific departments by calling the numbers listed on our contact us page.
Copyright © Hopkinton Country Club