- Meticulously maintained 18-hole championship golf course designed by Welsh golf course architect Ian Scott-Taylor.
- Full practice range with natural and Turf-hound mat hitting stations and short-game practice areas.
- Beautifully-appointed, New England style clubhouse featuring; casual and fine dining, covered outdoor dining, meeting rooms, grand ballroom, fully-appointed men’s and ladies’ locker rooms complete with steam rooms, and newly renovated exercise room.
- Outdoor, oversized heated pool with lap lanes, kiddie pool, snack bar, outdoor showers and changing rooms.
- Outdoor brick oven serving flatbread pizzas and other culinary creations.
- The Scoop Shack serving up ice cream all summer long!
- Large outdoor pavilion with adjacent picnic area complete with soccer nets and other outdoor activities.
- Newly resurfaced tennis courts with instruction and clinics for all levels.
- Recently introduced Pickleball.
- Bocce court and outdoor fire pit area for gathering of families and friends.
- Winter activities of cross country skiing, snow shoeing and sledding.
The Hopkinton Golf Course
The golf course offers amazing views and challenging play for golfers at every skill level. Well-groomed fairways and greens keep Hopkinton Country Club interesting yet friendly, and the knowledgeable and professional golf staff can offer tips for playing your best round. Under the direction of Greens Superintendent Justin Gagne, golf course conditions are of the highest caliber with greens that roll true and consistent and where every detail is attended to from tee to green.
Offering casual and fine dining, the culinary team at Hopkinton Country Club pour their heart and soul into each scratch-made dish. Our kitchen is very “farm-to-table” working with local farms to bring in the freshest ingredients. You will often see our chefs snipping herbs from our gardens to incorporate in our many recipes. The menus at Hopkinton Country Club change seasonally so our members and guests can experience new and exciting offerings throughout the year. The Member Grill Room features a large double-sided fireplace that only enhances the inviting atmosphere… perfect to gather with family and friends.
Hopkinton Country Club offers our members an array of take-out service from a full market service to family meals, a la carte and catering. In this ever-changing climate of food service, we are proud to be able to offer our members this service conveniently and safely.
Where to begin… there is always something to do at Hopkinton Country Club! We take tremendous pride in offering fun and unique events all year-long for our members to enjoy; wine tastings, cooking classes, acoustic brunches, holiday parties, painting classes, health sessions, yoga, archery clinics, book clubs and comedy nights, just to name a few!
In addition to golf, tennis and swimming, Hopkinton Country Club also offers a summer sports series for the kids that incorporate all three sports and other activities to keep them engaged and safe. The outdoor pavilion hosts live-music nights featuring local musicians. Recently introduced Pickleball is taking off and our soccer nets and outdoor games of corn hole, ping pong, Foosball and billiards see action all day long. The fun continues in the winter months with cross country skiing, snowshoeing and sledding. There is literally something for everyone at HCC!